1 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-03-18 23:24:25)

Topic: The Last Thing I Think Of Every Night

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: The Last Thing I Think Of Every Night

that's another beauty my friend. to be honest it reads like a poem, more than that, a love poem, pity it didn't give you the nudge before valentines day, you'd have been on major brownie points. waiting for the recording, i'd love to hear this great tune you refer to, i'd rather listen to how you feel it than put my own musings to it. well done again.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Tigljk, another great one by you, the lyrics to songs just seem to keep on flowing from you ..... i look forward to hearing it smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

4 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-03-05 13:14:37)

Ok = this is my futile attempt to play and sing this song.
funny how it sounds really good in my head, but when I play and sing it into a mic - ahhh not so good.
but anyway -  here it is and maybe one of you good players and singers can do an improved version.
I actually think of Bill singing this to Dondra smile   - since he spends so much time with her and they are in constant care of each other.

Hope you like it Bill !

Thanks for listening.
https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/last-thing-every-night 

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

it's a lovely tune jim and i think a difficult one to improve on as you've done a wonderful job. i know bill and dondra appreciate it

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I added a verse - I thought it was lacking.

I'll try to re-do the soundcloud version with new lyric asap.

Here is the link to soundcloud with an updated version including a new verse.

hope you think its alright

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/last-thin … very-night