Topic: Problem Cure

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/10583801_1216276745052176_2838964878130651864_n.jpg?oh=5bac487589c0655bf45c63657f5d09c5&oe=5752C3A1

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Problem Cure

Oh, I beg to differ. Just look at Zurf. He can't make a B chord with a good or a bad guitar.

Nela

LOLOLOLOLOL NOT even a Barred one!LOLOLOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I think zurf has a physical problem with that hand.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i showed that to my wife and she said if i hit her with my guitar i wont have another one! so i just say "yes dear" problem solved!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

NELA wrote:

Oh, I beg to differ. Just look at Zurf. He can't make a B chord with a good or a bad guitar.

Nela

LOL!

I finally figured it out, after only about six years of effort. It takes me three fingers to play a two finger chord. I even played some songs at Chordiestock with B in them (including A Few To Many, Russell) to see if anyone would notice.

Topdown solved my problem. I came home with a new Takemine cutaway with a cedar top.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Congrats Zurf on the new guitar, the B chord can be a bear if the action is to high I find that using my pinky instead of my 4th finger is easier when making a B type bar chord

"Growing old is not for sissies"