Topic: NGD again.

This time it is a 2001 Ibanez Artcore. With case. It looks like it was never used and has flatwound strings on it.Picture on facebook. Oh. I made sure the bread maker was in the picture this time. I saw what happens when I break tradition.

The Picture Fairy visits...... lol

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12321324_1024647994268280_5161713696793489597_n.jpg?oh=fd2dc9d72a0e7ad320b822155119194d&oe=579403F8

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD again.

Very nice! The Ibanez Artcore are an excellent series of guitars ... amazingly clean sounding pickups! And when you feature the JJJ Bread Machine in the "mix", well ... that just can't be beat.

Happy new Guitar day is that #25 and glad the bread machine is back it's become an icon

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Ahhhhh life is good, happy NGD Joey.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

dino48 wrote:

Happy new Guitar day is that #25 and glad the bread machine is back it's become an icon

Down to 23. Started selling some. The Guild 12 String is next on the for sale list.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Thank You for posting the picture. The bread maker came out good.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Happy new NGD.

I hope mine's arrives  soon.

Collinsone

Beautiful!!!!!

And, for anyone that missed it... JJJ's Breadmaker all on it's own in all it's glory:
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1635/26090740615_62883f6d9c_n.jpg

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

That looks like a guitar that needs some jazz played on it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude