Topic: My "Reviews" On Sound Cloud

I put that word in quotes up there because to call me a "reviewer" would be a gross over-statement.Be that as it may, I write about what "feels" good to me to hear and what my poor ol' brain processes to be the meaning of  your work. I hope y'all know that I *DO* listen to all the tunes that I comment on and I try my best to keep up with everything written and performed.

Sometimes, though, I tend to lose my place and you may find a comment *out* of place, meaning it may be meant for the song either just before or just after on your playlists. If that happens, would y'all please excuse me and figure out which comment goes with which tune? Either that or drop me a line and I will re-listen and rewrite.

Also, I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'll get there eventually. wink If you've noticed, I'm taking each musician's work one at a time on one night and I'm hoping that by doing that, not only will I get the comments written, but also become familiar with your styles.

Thanks also for taking the time to *read* those comments and for knowing they come from the heart and from one of your biggest fans.

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: My "Reviews" On Sound Cloud

Gidday Bill
Great to have you back.

The King Of Audio Torture

welcome back Bill

Joe

out of tune out of key and out of touch

As I may have noted before, Welcome back and good to have your input again.  I have a sound cloud, but only to listen to everyone! LOL I don't usually want to post myself like that., I tend to put links on here to my drop box or Google cloud. However, If you are interested in anything I am working on, PM me your Email and Idd be happy to share stuff with you.

Cheers!
Beamer.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Bill you are a champion of the people I am so pleased to see you back again.