Topic: MCR

hey, i was just wondering, does anyone like the band My chemical romance? if you dont know them, check them out, they're awesome!

Re: MCR

OMG love them!! they're one of the few bands that have songs you can listen to over and over, and never get tired of them! I still listen to helena, and im not okay. My favorite song of theirs right now has to be teenagers, its always stuck in my head!

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

yeah teenagers is quite catchy... lol

i love mama, its such a good song!

man i seriouly love them rite now nd i bought tix to the black parade gig in melbourne, australia today!!! yay im so excited even tho the shows not til december  oh nd u r so rite jpage coz i no from experience that you can listen to them over and over nd still get shivers evry time! x amy

" Live Freaky! Die Freaky! "
                                         Billie Joe Armstong

yeah! I love mcr!! ;D add my msn, Annelienordlund__@hotmail.com if you wanna talk about it ;D i know, stop laughing at my english x'D I am from sweden so I can't speak english that good ;D but.. add my msn, I'd like to talk to somebody from some other country about music..

Old fogey here with teenage daughter.

Hate 'em.  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

Old fogey here with teenage daughter.

Hate 'em.  big_smile

LOL

my dad used to say the same thing until i forced him to go to their concert
he likes them now

They're amazing compared to the garbage coming on to the scene today.  I'm glad there's a band like them to even out the good and bad.

My guitars: Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony and Ibanez AE40 TEL acoustic.
My equipment: Peavey 100w combo (198?) and an ancient (1970's?) Crate 100w combo. A PODxt.

pefenheitenaught wrote:

They're amazing compared to the garbage coming on to the scene today.  I'm glad there's a band like them to even out the good and bad.

its true that a lot of the bands today sucks. i mean, almost every "emo" band sound the same, or they just copy stuff from older bands... oh well. mcr is great cause they kind of sound unique (: