1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-04-12 22:31:56)

Topic: Some Strong and Nice Work.......

........ happening with my Chordie friends!

I just came back from TIG'S Soundcloud page. And was impressed with "Country Singer Blues" - Strong  and righteous work with that one, especially the lyrics and I left a comment for ya. smile

Peatle's done a very righteous blues tune that y'all need to check out on his Soundcloud page!  Pete, "the blues is/are your muse". Comment left. smile

Y'all know I don't use righteous all that much, but those two tunes just touched me.

Okay: I'm still trying to catch up on everyone's music so I can comment, but my time is kinda short these days as I am still taking care of my Dondra and doing my "house chores" which I have grown to love! wink

So don't worry if you don't see me here very much and keep favoring us with your music, we both love to hear y'all sing and play and I will  try to respond as I can, okay?

Our love and admiration to all of our friends here!

Bill and Dondra Craig

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Some Strong and Nice Work.......

Ya I kinda loaded you up LOLOL  Hope you like what I sent. Did it all come through ok?

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Beamer, Yes, my friend it did, and I answered, but since it was another type of thing than "Soundcloud", it may not have gotten through and I'm sorry about that, I don't remember that much (due to my dang Alzheimer's - sorry) but I heard you "shredding" (is that what it's called, or correct me if I am wrong) and there was a portion of a song I liked. I apologize if you didn't get my remarks, but the site you chose was really tough to navigate.

Sorry, my friend that you didn't get my comments.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

those were just links to drop box and google cloud

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Thank you Bill  you are  a great suporter of mine. You and Dondra are legends a vital part of the Chordie family.

We love The Family and we love you and your "Sweet Maree" my friend.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass