1 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-02-15 13:58:09)

Topic: Mad Hatter Blues

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Mad Hatter Blues

Good one TIG,  change can be hard on us older folk, not that it's bad,  just difficult for us to figure out.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Tig good one,I played it and I also played it replacing the A with an A7 and it adds a bright spot.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Great lyrics,  haven't got round to playing it yet as I just spotted it while I'm at work. It's on the to do list for tonight. Nice one TIG, and thanks for sharing.

Thick as two short planks

5 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-02-15 14:00:10)

Thanks Guys

Dino you are right - A7 is much better - thanks for the tip _ i will edit and change it.

Mods - can you tell me why it won't go in to chord pro format - I entered it according to directions as I have always done in the past. Is there something new I need to do ?

I think this song has the potential for a nice guitar solo in it, right after the first chorus - - too bad I can't play enough to put one in smile

Thanks for taking a look!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Have you  recorded  this  yet Jim ,I'd like to  hear  your  performance.

TIGLJK wrote:

Thanks Guys

Mods - can you tell me why it won't go in to chord pro format - I entered it according to directions as I have always done in the past. Is there something new I need to do ?

Jim

The problem about the chord pro in the songwriting forum has been reported to Admin.
If there is anything that should be changed in the formatting then we will post here.
Hopefully it will be sorted soon.
ark

Graham

Here ya go                                      https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/mad-hatter-blues-jk

the only reason I'm posting it as a recording is that I'm hoping you or someone else will take a shot at it and do a cover! smile

Thanks for the info as well Arkady

Well done Jim,

Just noticed you have recorded it, I like it,  great effort.

Please check your e-mail, if you don't see anything from me (roger4songs@yahoo) check your spam box please.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger - very different - very cool !
Love it

Well recorded Jim

This is awesome! Liked hearing you play/sing it!

Eccentric doesn't bother me. 'Eccentric' being a poetic interpretation of a mathematical term meaning something that doesn't follow the lines - that's okay.

I think im messing with this one also!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)