Topic: Guitar Teachers

For those of you who follow the YT guitar lesson guys, I have a question.

Do any of them focus on singing and playing, or are most of those guys just focused on guitar technique?

Think a solo acoustic/ singer songwriter channel would be useful?

Re: Guitar Teachers

I use a guy with a fantasticly droll sense of humor for voice. I'll have to dig up his lesson channel from a different computer and repost it here.

My favorite guitar lesson guys are goldhat, justinguitar, guitarjamz, and yourguitarsage. None of them get into voice. I think papastache does now and then.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I often just have a scroll around YT just to pick up a few tips here and there, but I haven't found one that focuses on singing and playing, although I guess thats partly because I haven't looked.
One site I particularly like is guitarnick.com, although this isn't on YT. A great site for anyone interested in finger style

Thick as two short planks

Here's the guy.  He has a big selection of very short videos.  Listen carefully to what he says, because his sense of humor is so dry it's easy to miss.  But if you like dry humor, this guy is great.  The lessons work too. 

http://www.ehow.com/video_2388047_vibra … iques.html

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by dino48 2016-05-27 17:45:56)

Bobby Crispy he also has several people around him.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

NiCe OnE zUrF.i LeArNeD a LoT aBoUt ViBrAtO

Thick as two short planks