Topic: High Level Metal Drummer Required for Serious Project.

I am seeking a high level metal drummer to join a band with serious intentions.

The genre will be Thrash / Metal with some serious riffage.

I am a very experienced Rhythm Guitarist and Vocalist.

Some of my influences are: Kreator, Slayer, Death, Metallica, Megadeth, Sepultura, Annihilator, Exodus.

I have years of previous band experience, I have toured and have been in a band with a recording deal.

If you are interested please look at the criteria below before you contact me thanks:

The person I am looking for must be aged between Mid 20's - Early 30's and must have:

Previous band experience (playing shows / recording etc..)
Transport
A good standard of gear and knowledge
An income so money can be invested by everyone in to the project
A great attitude and work ethic

Your influences don't have to be similar to mine, as long as you can play to a high standard and you are in to the music, that is all that matters to me.

Please be aware that this is a project is something which is going to require a lot of hard work from all members. The goal is to sign with a label and become a touring band but not overnight because that is not realistic.

So don't worry, no one is going to be asking anyone to quit their jobs just so we can play some random clubs in Europe on a tour because I am not doing that. I have enough experience to know that shows like that are a waste of time.

Nothing like that will be required to happen until something serious and realistic is on the table.

Unsolicited Advertising on Chordie is Forbidden !!  Your Signature has been edited to correct your oversight.