Topic: Another Way Aaa Aaa

The music and lyrics were bubbling around in my head the last few days and I decided to put them together
I am looking forward to recording this with the band later next week so this is just a preview hope ya all enjoy giving a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNZYqPU … e=youtu.be

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Another Way Aaa Aaa

Double thumbs Russell.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks dino encouraging to hear smile

dino48 wrote:

Double thumbs Russell.

Cool song Russell sounding good

Very cool Russell!  I love watching you play.  Barely ever looking at that fret board and still all over the place.  You're an inspiration as always.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hi Graham thanks for giving a look cant wait to record this with the band smile

Grah1 wrote:

Cool song Russell sounding good

Thank you Amy, a lot of years pickin that thing makes it easier to relax and let it happen naturally but I do peek once in a while lol  smile

mekidsmom wrote:

Very cool Russell!  I love watching you play.  Barely ever looking at that fret board and still all over the place.  You're an inspiration as always.  smile

8 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-06-19 03:07:16)

Righteous. See my other comments on YT.

Great voice and I love seeing those fingers stretch on that fretboard. smile

Loved it, my friend!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

I really enjoyed listening to this Russell, you are very talented.  I thought it sounded a little bit like some Neil Young music too, who i am a fan of smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Thanks Bill for leaving a comment on my video, It was a beautiful day in a small park I just finished composing the lyrics the day before I find it easier to play the bar chord with my pinky then with the 3rd finger(less stress) and better accuracy. smile

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Righteous. See my other comments on YT.

Great voice and I love seeing those fingers stretch on that fretboard. smile

Loved it, my friend!

Bill

Jandle wrote:

I really enjoyed listening to this Russell, you are very talented.  I thought it sounded a little bit like some Neil Young music too, who i am a fan of smile

Thank you smile I like Neil Young been a fan for quite some time I am rehearsing this with a few friends in a studio we plan on recording this along with some other originals for a CD project. smile

Russell

AWESOME SONG !

ditto what everyone else has commented !

I was giggling though when I saw your wife (i'm assuming)  drag the hose around the yard in the background......  smile

Way to go... loved it !

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Russell

AWESOME SONG !

ditto what everyone else has commented !

I was giggling though when I saw your wife (i'm assuming)  drag the hose around the yard in the background......  smile

Way to go... loved it !

Jim

Jim Thanks for giving a listen and the kind words, however I am not married and that is not my yard it is a small park across the street from where I live, the lady I don't know and she was walking her dog on a leash who crapped and she did not clean up the mess but fortunately it was far enough away from me so I didn't have to smell the little critters droppings. lol

I guess if she lets her dog crap without picking it up, it should be a hose.   
Any way,  it was a very good rendition.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I like this very much and can't wait to hear the full band giving it what for.

I kinda thought that's what the mutt was up to. As you've got video evidence are you taking it to the cops so they can prosecute? At first I thought she might be photo bombing you....or should that be video bombing?

You've got more guts than me, I couldn't give full volume in a park on my own. Did you get any busking pennies?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

16 (edited by Russell_Harding 2016-06-20 13:52:07)

Phill Williams wrote:

I like this very much and can't wait to hear the full band giving it what for.

I kinda thought that's what the mutt was up to. As you've got video evidence are you taking it to the cops so they can prosecute? At first I thought she might be photo bombing you....or should that be video bombing?

You've got more guts than me, I couldn't give full volume in a park on my own. Did you get any busking pennies?

We rehearse on Tuesday and Wednesday and they have had time to watch the video so learning it should be easier, normally people are really good about cleaning up after there pets here so this comes as a surprise to me thanks for watching Phill and as soon as we get a good video take on it I will upload it. I really wasn't busking so no pennies lol