Topic: Happy Canada Day!

There's only a few of us that are active in the forum, but here's wishing all Canucks a Happy Canada Day!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/CarolinaClay/OFC%20Blog/CanadaDay1.jpg

Re: Happy Canada Day!

And a Happy Canada day to you too.  smile

May the day filled with fun, laughter and music. Happy Canada Day from Portugal.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

4 (edited by badeye 2016-07-01 14:18:28)

A happy day to all....       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkakojAZS08

badeye    cool

one caper after another

unclejoesband wrote:

And a Happy Canada day to you too.  smile

ditto

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

6 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-07-02 01:19:15)

Greetings and Happy Canada Day too you. You certainly come from a very diverse and interesting country. My sister back in 1965 went to Vancouver planning  for a short visit and fell in love with Canada forgetting to leave. It has been her home country ever since way back then.

To our many good friends in the North, Happy Canada Day !!  I will add that Canadians are among the most polite people in the World..... if you run a stop sign and crash into a car with Canada Plates, the driver will likely step out and apologise for being in the road for you to hit. smile
Depending on how the Election goes, we might not be just good friends, but ACTUAL Neighbors...... how are Real Estate prices by the way??

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

8 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-07-03 09:44:54)

Needless to say, we are watching the American presidential campaign unfold with great interest.

If Mr. Trump were to win, I can't imagine two "free-world" leaders being any further apart than he and our Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. This is apart from revealing any personal political leanings or commentary ... they are polar opposites in so many ways.

One observation I've made over the years, is that most political leaders don't speak for most of the people under their governance.

'Nuff said.

TF - that is very true. 

Doug, I've heard it's hard now to become a Canadian. 

Hope your Canada Day was filled with good times!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.