Topic: download my song book

Hi how can I download my song book please thank you

Re: download my song book

Click on the "My Songbook" tab ... then at the bottom of your list of songs is a button to "view/print songbook" or "generate iPod notes".   If you don't have an iPod (or want the files on your computer) you can view/print and copy/paste to a word file in your computer or whatever else you want to save to.  generate iPod notes will allow you to download the songbook to your iPod and the directions are on the screen after you click the button.

BTW... Welcome to the Chordie Forum!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

thank you

I want to thank all ivolved in this project.

You are very welcome sticklegsmusic!

Welcome to the forum mumcee!  Lots of members here that are very helpful if you have questions or just want to talk guitar!  Read the stcikies and post in the appropriate forums... jump right in on the discussions!  smile  Happy Playing!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

6 (edited by techno21 2010-06-16 12:36:32)

I am a newbie in here, and i very2 like music, mr. big, can i get the song book about this..:D

I would like to download my songbook into dropbox to use with OnSong....how can I do this?

mihmark wrote:

I would like to download my songbook into dropbox to use with OnSong....how can I do this?

http://onsongapp.com/manage/import/

You should be able to bypass the Dropbox following the instructions listed on the above page.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I don't use the App and frankly aren't that interested in reading the Manuals for every application on the planet to be well versed.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare