Topic: OUT THERE

This morning the drummer picked me up at 9:30 am for our rehearsal and right around 9:50 am we started playing, this is the first song sort of a warm up and over the next 3 hours we ran through some original and copy songs as usual we have a good time. Next week we are setting up the green screen and back lighting along with micking all the drums and amps and I will bring my 24 track Tascam and we can start recording our 1st CD, all the songs will be mixed with my new Izotope Advanced mastering program and added to the edited videos to produce a better sound track for the video. It consumes a lot of time but it is a labor of love (good name for the band) If you have a few minutes give a look smile  https://youtu.be/1aejQHxKTnM

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: OUT THERE

enjoyed it Russell looking forward too seeing more.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks dino! nice to hear it smile

dino48 wrote:

enjoyed it Russell looking forward too seeing more.

Great stuff Russell, keep em coming.  Ps, would love to hear the bass player rip out a solo on the 5 string.

Thick as two short planks

Thank you and ps so would I smile

keepitreal wrote:

Great stuff Russell, keep em coming.  Ps, would love to hear the bass player rip out a solo on the 5 string.