1 (edited by dino48 2016-07-29 00:18:32)

Topic: The Beatles

Ron Howard will have a new film out about them mid September.  Rare footage and home footage.Opie is a great film maker so it should be good.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: The Beatles

Thanks for the heads up on this one, as I am a huge Beatles fan since 1964 when I first saw them on Ed Sullivan. For me, They are the greatest band That has ever been, so far! I will watch for this, thanks.
          Your friend, Trevor Calhoun.

hi Trevor it will go to the theaters first   I ma great fan and saw them on Sullivan's show

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The impact of the Beatles and the Stones was our  next big teenage revolution here in NZ after ther era of Kiwi kids putting themselves in either the Elvis or Cliff Richard camps.

Peatle Jville wrote:

The impact of the Beatles and the Stones was our  next big teenage revolution here in NZ after ther era of Kiwi kids putting themselves in either the Elvis or Cliff Richard camps.

Same happened hear as well.