1 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-07-30 22:09:59)

Topic: End Of The Day.

This poem came about after talking about trying to be a good person with a teenager who has had issues with bulllying. We talked about not joining the condemning  people who put  those  down who dare to be themselves and are not hurting the world.

End Of The Day.
At the end of the day.
Are  you true to who you are.
Did you ostracize those who havent followed.
Those who reached out rather than in.
Those who cryed for help.
Those out in the open or undercover.
Who we are is not that simple.
Finding God because that is not you sitting on accepted pews.
Putting across your point of view.
Not decrying those with less than you,  saying that you are better.
Gaining more of those with less.
Kicking those who are depressed.
Believe it is all because of you, your success.
At the end of the day all love that is given can be taken.
Given or denied.
At the end of the day your next second could be your time to change.

Re: End Of The Day.

Nice poem you may be able to make it into a song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-07-31 03:34:29)

Cheers Dino I have some song writing attempts up on soundcloud under Peatle Jville,  My voice and playing is not the best. So on here I tend to stick to the poem section. Also as I like to play by feel I'm not much of a person  for writing down music. My music theory understanding  is very basic Though I do get  other people sometimes to do my playing such as my wife on piano and had others do a bit on other instruments. Performing is not my passion. Of course it goes without saying I am part of the Strummer Bill fan club. Hope they make Him President of the USA I couldnt think of a better first Lady then Dondra.

A deep thought provoking poem Peatle, well done smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan