Topic: Today is.....

.... the birthday of Phill. Have a super Happy Birthday and may your strings never break and always stay in tune.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Today is.....

Happy Birthday, Phill ... will everyone in the Land of Song be singing to you today? Sure hope so!

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0K4mRoeUC5LnDjl6/giphy.gif
Hope it's a good one, Phill!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Phill

Happy Birthday my friend!

May the best of times be upon you!

Rock on, Rock on , Rock on and on and on and on.....!!

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Happy birthday

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy Birthday Phill.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Happy Birthday Phil.   I also hope your strings never break and always stay in tune. If you put on The Three Stooges, may they always be the ones with Curly and not Shemp or Joe.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Happy birthday Phill

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILL. You'll no doubt be sinking a few pints in the local tonight.

Thick as two short planks

https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_1zkrOdGewIw%2FTE3CDwucrMI%2FAAAAAAAAAf0%2FGQXsINNHZqE%2Fs1600%2FGuitar%2BThomas%2BCorlett%2B60th%2Bbirthday%2B008.jpg&sp=85c2f75323de8524c3b21041c6109b09

11 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-07-30 20:19:26)

L ech yd da HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILL.  I hope I spelt the Welsh part right. Keep on rocking.

Hope you had a Good One!  And wishes for many more to look forward to.....

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Happy Birthday Phill!! another journey around the sun something to celebrate have a great day! smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

well, thank you all. i thought i'd kept that a secret? yes 65 and still kicking. my birthday was saturday and (for a change) i had a local gig, but still only 2 pints. now sunday was a different matter! the family took me to my local (after sunday lunch....of course) i didn't quite get to the state of being carried home, just guided and steadied! my beer belly has extended several inches and fosters (lager) made a rather large profit that day.

loved the guitar birthday cake, it took me a few minutes to realise what it was, realistic

thanks again

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.