Topic: DIG

I really don't know what the word dig, now on 120, means. Is it possible to obtain more info?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: DIG

DIGG is a site that promotes other sites. If you click on the DIGG bottun it will take you to the site, where you can register and "DIGG" chordie, or say that you think it's a good site, you can also write a short review on why you like chordie.  By DIGGing chordie you're helping the site grow!

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

jpage_roxmysox
When I look at your NICK, it says already all I need.
A super ZEP fan?!?
I think I have almost everything concerning Led Zeppelin, all the official albums, if you look and you see their "active years" they had albums/time, a quit great PRODUCTION.
IN NAPSTER TIME, you could find a lot of songs, both official and not official. Look what happens now, musicians spend sometimes a week in studio for 1 or 2 songs.
I am probably old school, but my point will not change, you don't need 1 week for 1 song. Add the end of a studio recording day, the , still now, best musicians: a few takes and there is your song. There are so many devices today that we are not longer able to see a tree in a forest.
Even worse, at the end they choose often a song from the first 5 takes.
I"m born in December 1955, already an old fart, but still active and open for every so called "musicstream" but I don't like some words they use, especially R&B, if they have a song.
Do you agree with this R&B terminology for people like Beyoncee Knowles, and a lot more.
R&B stands for me for RHYTHM & BLUES, not for groups or singers, using there voice with a lot of VIBRATO, going high back to low and high again with a tremolo voice.
This is music I don't like, and the name they use for this music is completely out of order.
May I ask your age?, also the groups you love? My tadte was sometimes strange, because nice tunes are really nice to me. So my favourites were (and still are), using MY ADORATION and the must have album, before you listened the album only "my" bands:
- Led Zeppelin
- Deep Purple
- BEE GEES, don't laugh.
- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- and, talking end sixties begin seventies, the CHIN & CHAPMAN hit factory: some songs of The Sweet, Joe Dolan. I was not a real WHO fan, or a KINKS fan. The same happened with the Beatles and the Stones: the fashion was: must be a fan of one of them: I was more Beatle minded, but if you see the STONES songs: they wrote damned good songs. BUT they ended with, a fantastic album VOODOO LOUNGE. And as far as it concerns: I loved and my savings went to groups, only for some songs.
But thanks for explaining "DIG". (If I read that you are from OHIO, I always think about Neil Young)

Don't judge people about what they do, but what they are
If you don't respect yourself, you cannot respect others.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

hey phil, im 14, and yes, i am a major fan of zeppelin.  The whole band was a bunch of musical geniuses in my opinion. I only discovered them two years ago, and I really wish I would have discovered them sooner. I own every album, not to mention a limited edition recording of Stairway preformed acoustic in compilation with Pink Floyd. lol sorry if i sound like im bragging. I'm not just into classic rock, I'm a sucker for garage/indie bands like Jet, The Fratellis, The Arctic Monkeys, and Rooney. I'm also into some harder rock like Avenged Sevenfold, and Foo Fighters. And lastly, I'm into the classic rock everyone cant help but love i.e. Zeppelin, Skynyrd, ACDC, Floyd etc.

As for your comment on R&B,  I think it's a phrase spread around way to generously. Same with Indie rock... it used to stand for bands that didnt have record labels, and its a developed into a style of music.

Cheers
::kori::

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥