Topic: New Public Books?

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone in the US had a good Labor Day and everyone got the kids back to school on time.  I'm sure they were all eager to go back. lol

I just had a quick question regarding the public songbooks, which appear to have not had any additions in a very long time.  Is that the case, or is my browser not refreshing properly?  It's nice to scroll through other users favorites and see if there's a new version of a song or just a song I didn't remember to look for on my own.

Thanks as always!

Adam

Do what's right. If you have to think about it, it's probably wrong.

Re: New Public Books?

Howdy Adam, I think it is just that there have been fewer new books published recently.  Once in awhile I will change the filters for something like percent edited and change genre to drill into a different selection.  Now that you mention it though, I too notice that the line-up seems fairly "fixed" recently.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I've also wondered why no new Books were being listed. I always liked to check them for new songs to add to my set list.

Joe

Great question!

I just re-checked my own songbook (Funster Favorites) to see if I made it "Public" when I set it up, and I did. Lately, whenever I find a song I want to save, I typically will save it on my tablet as a PDF, so I can access it in places where there's no WiFi (campgrounds, etc.) Perhaps that's what others are doing, and why new songbooks aren't going up at the rate they used to.

Just a thought ...

Ok I just realized I never made mine public, So there are two new ones to look for.  One is Jam list and the other is my songbook, I added some other info, but never really looked at public books.  I know in the description of Jam List it says  Songs for drinking beer and having fun with friends.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Thanks everyone for clarifying.  I too will check my books to be sure they're public.

Do what's right. If you have to think about it, it's probably wrong.

I'm with TF.... PDF or Paper.  In the middle of the Desert or under the Firs, no cell service, but we got Music !!!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

If you look in all public books you will see the books and you can check the thing that sort by pressing the last books published or date.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman