1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-10-11 23:35:29)

Topic: A Minor Change....

........ in me, and I'll explain: Due to the dementia, I am now "catching" myself leaving out words and/or phrases in my postings. Sometimes I'll see those mistakes if I proof-read, but I don't do that too often.  It's not a BIG thing, but it may require you, my friends, to "fill" those words in yourselves.

In short, what happens is this: I will think a particular word or phrase, but it may not make it from brain to keyboard.

If that happens, I beg your forbearance, my friends.

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: A Minor Change....

Hi Bill,  I haven`t noticed anything from you like that ..... but if i do,  i am good as reading missing words or wrong words cause I do typo`s all the time .... especially on my cell phone smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

That's a common habit with me also, Bill ... no worries!

Yeah.  I do that too.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Me too, as you say if have time I Wii proof read ( that Wii is proof I didn't just do it, it happened and should be will) life goes on...??

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I probably wouldn't notice anyway, the old brain cell isn't to sharp due to being pickled in beer for to many years.

Thick as two short planks

keepitreal wrote:

I probably wouldn't notice anyway, the old brain cell isn't to sharp due to being pickled in beer for to many years.

you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was another problem.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Bill, I just rediscovered music playing this year after a long, long time away. One of the first things I found out was that after sitting down and chording a song (and I can remember which one was the first), my mind worked better, my conversation was easier, things just started making sense again. And now I've found that, after playing a gig at one of the many retirement centers, everything falls in place so nicely. I guess my love for music has gone a long way into making me whole again. So, maybe, if you find yourself "stuck", maybe try to plink through a song you haven't played for a long, long, time, but was somehow a staple in your life. Bet it helps...