1 (edited by easybeat 2016-10-12 19:51:51)

Topic: Jandles uke group

Jandle & the girls busking to raise money for ukes for kids.
Easybeat videod it, sorry it`s (rough as)

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: Jandles uke group

good one    nice of the ladies to perform for a good cause

hope they reached their goal

they played and sang very well

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

sounds great  whens  the  uk  tour

Sorry ,Jan has asked me to take it down.

The King Of Audio Torture

Sorry I missed it.

Thick as two short planks

I enjoyed it when it was up.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I have heard through my  network that Jandle and The Poker Dots made many a passer by day, very  enjoyable on Lambton Quay while raising a good amount of money towards a very good cause.

Tigljk .......... thanks, we did well busking $$$ wise but still going to busk a bit more to reach our target so we can buy ukuleles for kids in schools.  Considering we were busking in  amongst busy traffic and LOTS of buses, we didnt to do bad in the circumstances smile

Grah1 .........thanks and in answer to your question ........... probably a very LONG WAY off .......... we still have a lot of improvement to do yet ........... You will have to make to listening to the British Ukulele Orchestra smile

Keepitreal .............. one day when we perform without all the traffic distraction and with the girls permission, we might post something another time smile

dino48 ............... thanks ......... you must have been quick to see it smile

Peatle Jville ...................... haha yep you heard right, no doubt easybeat had sent you the video link smile  I think most of the people passing by  enjoyed it smile

Lastly, thanks to easybeat who came along and videoed us performing whilst busking.  I did ask easybeat to take it down though as we hadn`t asked the girls/ladies  permission to put it up on here and thought i should check with them first smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Jandie are you a Rugby fan? do you like the All Black team?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Jan, I think it's great that you and your friends are raising money to try to get more music to kids!  That's awesome.  I think it's great that easybeat wanted to share the video with us, and I think we all completely understand your respect for your friends in wanting to ensure they are all ok with the video before putting it up here. That said, I do hope that you get a chance to talk with them, and put one up at some point. smile  Perhaps, if not a video then a sound clip!  We would all love to hear the group, but absolutely respect the other's rights to privacy. 

Either way - awesome stuff you're doing. Easybeat, thanks for the thought of sharing this with us, although you were vetoed.  LOL!  Perhaps next time!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

dino48 wrote:

dino48 yep i enjoy watching  the AB`s play smile

Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

mekidsmom ..... thanks for that and yes we enjoyed busking, our first time ever busking on that video ..... we have done it a second time as well since then.  We are intending to busk another two times and then we should have enough $$$ to buy ukuleles for the kids.......Last year we did a 50th birthday gig and made enough on the one night too buy 12 ukuleles to give away to underprivileged kids.   

lol  vetoed easybeat that is so funny hehe wink

Jandle wrote:
dino48 wrote:

dino48 yep i enjoy watching  the AB`s play smile

I love too watch such an awesome team, I do not like them when they beat usa team though.

dino48 ......... AB's are a great team and  if its any help, no one likes another country beating their own country smile  Including us, hate it when the AB`s get beaten smile

There are a lot of Rugby fans here maybe you could start a Rugby post. We do not get that much coverage here or I would.