Topic: Happy birthday Badeye

he turned 57 years young have a good one buddy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Happy birthday Badeye

Hope you had a Good One Badeye!!  I think it's time for another piece of Cake & Ice Cream.....

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Happy Birthday Badeye, have a great day.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank's for the b-day wishes,,    We played guitar till the wee hours and had a ball...  now for more cake,,

badeye   cool

one caper after another

https://s17-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.es-335.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F05%2Fguitarcake.jpg&sp=1b2ce24707298e68c27336c258ff8935

7 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-10-22 12:38:36)

badeye wrote:

Thank's for the b-day wishes,,    We played guitar till the wee hours and had a ball...  now for more cake,,

badeye   cool

Happy Birthday, Badeye! We're almost the same age (I'm 59 in November) but it's nice to know we can both still hold our own on the strings ... and other things? lol

Happy Birthday Badeye smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Sounds like a great way to spend a birthday.  I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.  Here's hoping for many more.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I see what you did there. Either that or someone has a very steady hand and a hell of a career in decorative career. The happiest birthday of either.

Bill  and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

The above message was written in 25 minutes. Is something wrong with  the system or me?

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

12 (edited by Doug_Smith 2016-10-24 06:43:21)

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

The above message was written in 25 minutes. Is something wrong with  the system or me?

The Internet is broken...!!!  Really !   It's all those IP Cameras, web-connected thermostats, refrigerators, and other devices with embedded & poorly secured operating systems all trying to "phone home" constantly and "tying up the switchboard".  DDOS attacks on the major routing servers has done what Kim K did with a glass of Champagne.   Let's hope it fades as quickly.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare