Topic: wondering

what happended too picks around the world?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: wondering

I checked the Archives Dino, and it seems that Whitewater55 had it and was sending it on to Topdown..... then the trail goes cold.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I never heard back from Whitewater and never received the package. Maybe it's time to start a new one?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I just found Whitewater's email and dropped him a line to see if we can find out what happened to them. They may have got lost in the mail or circumstances may have prevented from from returning them.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

topdown wrote:

I never heard back from Whitewater and never received the package. Maybe it's time to start a new one?

Jeff that's kind like part of Chordie and we should have one as we do have a lot of new members here,it would be agood idea too put one out again or restart one when you host Chordiestock.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i'm not sure if i can do this, but....

my wife has found this website called "wish" (roger, please delete if not allowed), which sends daily emails selling all kinds of stuff at dirt cheap prices, they all come from china! i had a capo, one of those new ones that cost a fortune for £2+p&p, a set of 12 strings which were also very cheap and about 50 picks that cost just £1+p&p. sounds like a bargain, returns cost a fortune though, not that you'd return picks?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

7 (edited by dino48 2016-11-02 00:28:25)

Phill Williams wrote:

i'm not sure if i can do this, but....

my wife has found this website called "wish" (roger, please delete if not allowed), which sends daily emails selling all kinds of stuff at dirt cheap prices, they all come from china! i had a capo, one of those new ones that cost a fortune for £2+p&p, a set of 12 strings which were also very cheap and about 50 picks that cost just £1+p&p. sounds like a bargain, returns cost a fortune though, not that you'd return picks?

Makes you wonder if there are terrioists  using old posts in some of these buried posts. Roger delete this if you do notthink  it is ok.

Dino the only thing I terrorise is your hearing if you listen to my singing that is? wink

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

Dino the only thing I terrorise is your hearing if you listen to my singing that is? wink

lol good one Phill

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Phill Williams wrote:

can't be any worse then mine.