Topic: Cubs won!

They are going on too the world series first time since 1945? they will be playing the Clevland Indians,also a a team that has not been there for a long time.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Cubs won!

Incredible.  Still in shock.

BGD games start Tuesday,I am going too watch!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

ticket prices   $ 900 for SRO seats   bleacher seats are in thousands!!
I'll watch from the comfy of my living room

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

The wife asked if I was going to go. I checked ticket prices and said no way! But I'll be cheering them on from here.

I'm rooting for the Cubs, on the tele...   prices are crazy for a game, bet the beer if a stiff price as well..

go cubs..

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Go Cubs last won a world series was in 1908!!! Indians have a bad history for wins also.

I'll be watching, good luck, my friend!

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Clevelend winning so far two to 0. score..

They got beat down last night . Indians had big bats and great pitching.

11 (edited by dino48 2016-11-02 01:05:02)

Cubs winning now in the 3rd inning,  The Indians first basememans name is Carlos Santana!

There are few things better in the universe than game 7 of a World Series.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Jerome, I am hoping the Cubs win it tonight

Yeah, me too.  Either way, one team is going to end decades of misery.  smile

I seen something about the last time they won a world series I believe it was 1909 or something like that oddly that was the year my mother was born

"Growing old is not for sissies"

16 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-11-02 21:41:26)

GRATS!!!!!! smile smile smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Am I playing blues or party music tonight? Only time will tell.

Russell_Harding wrote:

I seen something about the last time they won a world series I believe it was 1909 or something like that oddly that was the year my mother was born

Russ it was 1908 for the Cubs,1947 for the Indians.

Well it is Over!!  and YES THE CUBS DID IT !!!!!

Not that I'm a big Baseball Fan, but somehow it was ingrained into us kids early on, that if something "historical" was happening we should observe it (even if it seemed dumb at the time).....  I guess that includes Sports too.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks to the rain delay, I cleaned the kitchen and folded three loads of laundry. 

Thanks to the win I drank a bunch of really nice bourbon. 

Happy Chicago boy over here. smile

Great game and great day in sports history.

That was easily the best WS game I've ever seen.   Tops game 1 of '88 (Kirk Gibson limps to the plate and knocks a game winning dinger off of Eckersly),  game six in '77 (Reggie Jackson's three homer game) and game 4 in  '93 (Jays and Phillies combine for about a gazillion runs).

That thing was storybook.

epic game  both teams played with the heart of a champion. Hats off to Cubs for winning

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke