Topic: For Joey ³

I just saw your sig line, and laughed my butt off. I had never heard of the first part of that quote, but the last part I have heard in a slightly "modified" version: "Everything to excess! NOTHING in moderation!"

Thanks for the Sunday morning smiles, Joey³..

By the way, it took me forever to find "to the third power" for your name, but now it's on a post-it on the frame of my screen, so consider your nickname 'immortalized". smile

Your Pal

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: For Joey ³

J-Cube.  Like J-Lo, but with less hair and doesn't look as good in a slinky dress (I'm guessing).  Nice.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

3 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2016-11-13 21:14:09)

Thanx. I don`t know what to say. As far as Nothing In Moderation goes, I got it from a picture of Ernie Kovacks tombstone.Plus, those that have met me in person can probably tell that I am not one to deny myself anything. Enjoy Every Sandwich was said by Warren Zevon on his last appearence on Letterman. They are both tattooed on my Arms. Along with JoeyJoeyJoey. Which I got from the beginning of the "Joey Bishop Show". Plus, people would always say that to me. Nice to be immortalized. Like the Bread machine. Another favorite quote. "Live fast, Love hard, Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse".  Starting to stray away from that one. Lol.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Thanx. I don`t know what to say. As far as Nothing In Moderation goes, I got it from a picture of Ernie Kovacks tombstone.Plus, those that have met me in person can probably tell that I am not one to deny myself anything. Enjoy Every Sandwich was said by Warren Zevon on his last appearence on Letterman. They are both tattooed on my Arms. Along with JoeyJoeyJoey. Which I got from the beginning of the "Joey Bishop Show". Plus, people would always say that to me. Nice to be immortalized. Like the Bread machine. Another favorite quote. "Live fast, Love hard, Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse".  Starting to stray away from that one. Lol.

Warren

Lest we forget!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhd53hV0Z0

Bill smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

5 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-11-14 12:52:34)

Zurf wrote:

J-Cube.  Like J-Lo, but with less hair and doesn't look as good in a slinky dress (I'm guessing).  Nice.

Hahahahahahaha ... brilliant! How's this for a logo:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/700798395200499712/7-cOZJkp.jpg

Nice! I'm thinking of 3 musicians whose names all begin with J and that could go on my bass drum head.. Love it, TF. And I was trying to think of the word "cubed", but apparently my cubed brain failed me! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Tenement Funster wrote:
Zurf wrote:

I had to steal that picture. So I did. If someone could put that on my avatar, that would be cool.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Strummerboy Bill wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Warren

Lest we forget!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhd53hV0Z0

Bill smile

Uh Oh. I guess The You Know What has hit the fan.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
Tenement Funster wrote:
Zurf wrote:

I had to steal that picture. So I did. If someone could put that on my avatar, that would be cool.

I waved my magic wand a little, and POOF!  It is done.  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
Tenement Funster wrote:

I waved my magic wand a little, and POOF!  It is done.  wink

Thanks Amy. My computer wont put pictures on here.

Enjoy Every Sandwich