Topic: Thanksgiving 2016

Hey Family!

My sweet Dondra and I need to  apologize for forgetting to thank all of you for standing by us during her terrible times and many hospital admissions.

If we (me) had not had y'all to help get us through this, we would have been all alone and we know to appreciate and love you for what you did for us.

We truly are thankful there's our Chordie Family to help when times get rough.

We both send our love to all of you!

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Thanksgiving 2016

Truly this is a reason too be thakfull.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thankful to have you and your Dondra grace us here on Chordie with your presence Bill, you bring a lot of pleasure to many of the people on here smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Bill and Dondra you  are Chordie Land Royalty. The Chordie Verse would not be as good if you two  were not on here.. I always look forward to reading your posts,

To all of the above ... amen, and amen!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0MYy2GInHvLon2jS/200w.gif#3

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I wish it were possible for y'all to be "a fly on the wall" here at our house!

Just to give you the "Reader's Digest Version": Late in the afternoons you can usually find me in front of the computer either listening to stuff y'all uploaded to YouTube and/or SoundCloud. Sometimes Dondra will join me and make a comment or two and we actually discuss your works. Sometimes she doesn't even have to walk in here, because I usually play your tunes pretty loud. I like to listen for the "nuances" in your music so that I can comment intelligently. I have to say I'm constantly surprised at the clear sound quality some of you get using just your mobile phones! :-)

She'll ask me who's singing and if we can see your lyrics, she will comment on those as well.

In short, she knows she's married to a musician and even though she claims not to have the "knack" for writing (she's wrong about that - she's a great poet), she now actively listens along with me, so if any of you ever doubt you have an appreciative audience, then doubt no more.

Add to that your concerns for us, and there you have it: a family thing's going on. We often discuss our tough time (I call them "The Troubles" -- sorry Ireland) and how all of you helped us through them and we share our regret that all of us don't live closer together.

I wrote all of the above to say this: This ol "Debbil Dementia" of mine causes my memory to lapse more and more often, but please never wonder if we love and appreciate all our friends here, because we do.

Thank you

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com