Topic: General blog type post LOL

Went home last night with every intention of trying to record a few of my songs for a better version than what I presently have, I ended up just changing strings and oiling the fret board, they and it needed attention. No clue as to what brand or how old they were when I bought the Takamine.  So I went with some Martin Med. 80/20 Bronze.  They are a little brighter than I was looking for.  I want to go with some EB Earthwoods Med Light next.  Also decided it needs a set up.  After that I was binge watching FOYLS WAR on Netflix and just doing chromatic and pentatonic exercises. HMM I have been drinking a lot of decaf Earl Grey lately. Maybe it’s the BBC and Captain Picard’s influence. LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: General blog type post LOL

beamer wrote:

HMM I have been drinking a lot of decaf Earl Grey lately. Maybe it’s the BBC and Captain Picard’s influence. LOLOL

I've been a tea drinker since I was about 12yo.

I actually learned of Earl Grey from Picard. Good stuff!

unclejoesband wrote:
beamer wrote:

HMM I have been drinking a lot of decaf Earl Grey lately. Maybe it’s the BBC and Captain Picard’s influence. LOLOL

I've been a tea drinker since I was about 12yo.

I actually learned of Earl Grey from Picard. Good stuff!

I have tried a few different brands of the stuff, and my favorite of all is Bigelow

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Love tea ... but it has to be Tetley's.

Red Rose for me, because of course, if you buy the really big package you get a cute little collectable trinket!  tongue

I use Martins on my Martin - though, honestly no matter what I put on it nothing is too punchy.  That though is due to the fact that it's an all mahogany guitar.  The same stings don't sound the same on other guitars in the house and I wouldn't suggest them for just any guitar.  I'm quite happy that the cheapest strings I can buy in the store are also the best sounding on my guitar though!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Liptons but I prefer Coffee most the time but I like my iced tea in the hot months.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i love a nice milky coffee but i tend to get heart palpitations so i tend to avoid coffee and cola (i thought that would be the safest way of putting it LOL) we use ty-phoo tea bags with sugar and milk and of course it must be hot!

i laughed at the Picard ref as he's meant to be french! it's like a french man playing a scotsman and a scotsman playing a spaniard...it could never happen?  could it?

why cant religion and musicians stay out of politics and politicians keep their nose out of everything else? having said that we all have an opinion only some can shout it louder than others.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well, this thread has certainly taken a strange twist. smile

Tenement Funster wrote:

Love tea ... but it has to be Tetley's.

Tetley is the one I use on a daily basis but I keep a box of Earl Grey around for a cup in the evening before bed.

But I would never ruin it with milk/cream. http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_6974.gif Just a teaspoon of honey for me. smile

we used to have an ad over here with chimpanzees drinking tea when one says to the other " it's in the taste" you love it or hate it....just like marmite

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

English Breakfast tea for me with a just a drop of milk ..... cant stand milky tea smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Phill Williams wrote:

i laughed at the Picard ref as he's meant to be french! it's like a french man playing a scotsman and a scotsman playing a spaniard...it could never happen?  could it?

Well he is a Frenchman that likes Brit tea LOL, He always says "Computer , Tea, Eral Grey, hot" lol  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM

for the record, when it comes to Ice tea, its Tetley ice tea bags, decaf.