1 (edited by Phill Williams 2016-12-13 23:30:21)

Topic: FOR BILL; Again this Christmas

Hi Bill, I hate to disappoint my friends, so I knocked this one up in a hurry cos I wont have time tomorrow (Wednesday)  hope you've taken that Luger from your temple and your rocking around the Christmas tree to this one...

https://soundcloud.com/iphillfine/again-this-christmas

I was in such a rush that I have not typed out the words yet they shall appear here shortly (as if by magic)

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: FOR BILL; Again this Christmas

Phill

I LIKED THAT A LOT !!!

LEFT YOU A MESSAGE ON THE CLOUD.

THANKS FOR SHARING

JIM

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Nice one Phill

4 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-12-15 07:06:31)

You...... "knocked this one up", huh, Phill? wink

Well, I am happy you knocked it up, dear friend, and may I tell you I absolutely loved it?!

Beautifully written and performed, and I'm still as amazed as the first time I ever heard one of your tunes.

I appreciate your talents and recognize you as one of our mentors. I am surrounded by fellow musicians here and there's no place I'd rather be.

You guys and ladies ( I will not say "gals") never cease to amaze me with your talents and I thank you and love the fact you have been blessed with them.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Phill
That`s a bloody ripper mate.

The King Of Audio Torture

Phill I love the song it is very up beat!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Cool song. Thanks for sharing .

Phill
I left you a new msg on soundcloud - but I gotta say here as well --- this is bloody brilliant - so many things going on in this song - a true masterpiece.
I keep listening to it, and it gets better each time. I truly hope that whilst you are out doing your gigs you are including it in your set - it needs exposure so all can enjoy.
It might be a good idea for you to wear a Santa cap and hold a little mistletoe over Ann's head during the performance  smile   Thanks again for making the Holiday more enjoyable !!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Loved it Phill, really upbeat, happy song, one i would definately dance to smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

sorry phill no speakers at moment have to take a rain check for now....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Robert! It's so nice to hear from you again. Thanks for replying and hope you get your speakers soon

Thanks to all and hope you had a merry Christmas

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.