Topic: I have 2 rooms back

The last thing I did this year. Cleaned my living room and kitchen. Had to move 27 guitars, 8 amps. Havent seen this room for over one year. Having friends over tonight figured into it. Lol. Now I don`t have a dining room. Fair trade. 1 room for 2. Plus. Have a happy new year everyone.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: I have 2 rooms back

So you're getting the Band back together and they don't have to supply their own gear !!  May have to upgrade the electrical though..... wink

Have a Happy New Year and Stay Safe;
Doug

PS: new Smoke Alarm Batteries !?!  I change mine at New Years and 4th of July..... cheap Insurance.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Haven't seen this room for over one year.

Look Out! I see many more NGD posts coming in '17. smile

Happy New Year

Right on, Uncle Joe.  Now he knows just how many guitars and amps fit into those two rooms, and for a man like Joey that can only be seen as a challenge!

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I believe there's a mathematical formula that Joey uses to calculate what can go into that space....... it goes   -      room area size x 2 /divided by the # of guitars/   (x + c)2=x2 + 2xc + c2  ...... a = √(GMa0/r),         if c = bread machine and x = cash on hand

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

I believe there's a mathematical formula that Joey uses to calculate what can go into that space....... it goes   -      room area size x 2 /divided by the # of guitars/   (x + c)2=x2 + 2xc + c2  ...... a = √(GMa0/r),         if c = bread machine and x = cash on hand

Lol. Now it is a couch, a chair, 2 end tables. 2 lamps. A TV on top of a cabinet. And a really nice hardwood floor that was underneath. My dining room is another story

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.