Topic: humbuckers

I have 2 Gibson Les Paul Customs, and one I was able to buy for $2000, an original 1968 custom.
Gibson decided to start the production again of the Custom.
CASE:
having already a custom, and having the "black beauty" with humbuckers, I decided to change these humbuckers and to replace them with P-94 single coils; bringing back my custom in 1952-1953, where the first customs had a black P-90.

PROBLEM:
They changed the humbuckers (I even had to wait 2 months for the bridge pick-up, and THAT sound: humbucker - single coil, was the best I ever heard) by P-94 single coils.
I received the originals in a box, visible, and like they were, because I heard stories were they change your old humbucker by another, without notice.
So, these humbuckers never changed place. I had to go to Hospital for 3 weeks, when I came back, my girlfriend was gone, NO PROBLEM, we did see each other for 15 minutes? Fact is I can't go upstairs on the attic, because of medical problems, I didn't find my humbuckers.
All together, belonging to the Custom, 1968!!! and first year of reproduction, I am almost 100% sure that they were throwed away.
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME TO FIND A SET OF 1968 Custom humbuckers, or give me a site.
I don't know if those were PAF's.
I really would appreciate some help to try to buy the same humbuckers.
Thanks

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: humbuckers

Possibly www.gruhnguitars.com but you will pay the price.

Bootlegger.