1 (edited by beamer 2017-03-07 06:55:28)

Topic: AND ANOTHER PENDING NGD

I mentioned this in a different post, I just couldn't wait.  Found it on GC used, so its about 45 cheaper than new.

Just waiting for the call to pick it up.  link is for a new one but all specks and color are the same.

ITS MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME PRESENT.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean/Z-X-El … 7987533.gc

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: AND ANOTHER PENDING NGD

Happy NGD. Then again. I have never heard of a sad NGD.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Very cool Gibson "Explorer" shape ... you must be very excited to get it home. Does it have the "hockey stick" head stock? And I'm wondering about how the body shape affects how long a guitar strap is needed ... lots of lumber for it to get around on the bottom end.

TF, no that would be a Jackson or a Kramer with a neck like that lol, click the link for pic, it has the classic huge V "Bottle opener head stock.  You see one of them and you You know its a dean!  Yep a lot of people say its a chunk of wood to carry, but you know what? THAT'S GOOD WITH ME! It also means im not holding the guitar up with my left hand like  Ihave to do with my SG.   Pictures will follow as soon as it gets here.  I have loved that body shape for a long time! and at 190 with shipping, its a wheel of a deal!  They make on ein balck also,, but I may get the Dimebag ML version next its like a cross between a explorer and a flying V  maybe this one  http://www.deanguitars.com/subcategory?series=ml_series  they also have a LP style guitar and one called a Cadillacl,, its a wild variation of a LP. http://www.deanguitars.com/subcategory? … lac_series

I ahve always liked Dean guitars, they are pretty RAD.  check out the Thoroughbred series while on that page.

cheers

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

That guitar has Beamer The Metalizer written all over it. Happy NGD buddy!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

That guitar has Beamer The Metalizer written all over it. Happy NGD buddy!

Thanks Jeff!  I cant wait to crank it up!

Had a look at the link and it looks great and would suit your personality perfectly. It's not available over here like most guitars on that site, and as you say, very inexpensive. Have a great time....loud and proud

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

E-Mail says ITS HERE,, no to go to GC on Thursday.  Pics soon.