Topic: Retro Buzz promo photo

We have some upcoming gigs and our drummer Gary put together a nice promo shot for posters. smile
Center Gary Haseley (keyboards) Top Gary Klever(drums) right Howard Decker(bass) and myself (left)
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18033114_10212814880665592_6645461538896110216_n.jpg?oh=d839e348311ddfbf635912989d5bf75b&oe=59860612

"Growing old is not for sissies"

2 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-04-20 09:47:54)

Re: Retro Buzz promo photo

A thousand congratulations, Russell ... that's a dandy shot!

You guys are all looking bada$$ and ready to go, especially Howard ... with that hat and a bit of make-up, he could do a fair Freddy Kruger imitation. Hope you guys have lots of fun gigging together!

Good photo.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

4 (edited by TIGLJK 2017-04-20 11:28:30)

And the keyboard singer reminds me of pro wrestler of days past - Rick Flair https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f_hQjgsmHf0/hqdefault.jpg

Great poster. Looks like you " Fab Four" will be having a great time!

Thanks for sharing
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Great photo. Keep on Rockin' guys .

Tenement Funster wrote:

A thousand congratulations, Russell ... that's a dandy shot!

You guys are all looking bada$$ and ready to go, especially Howard ... with that hat and a bit of make-up, he could do a fair Freddy Kruger imitation. Hope you guys have lots of fun gigging together!

Thanks TF I agree Howard dose look like Freddy we kid him about it and he laughs and agrees! Our next gig is June 16th and we should really get busy during the summer we are adding new songs to our song list the last one was "Time Machine" by Grand Funk nice guitar riffs naturally I have to play them like the recording but I can do my own solo work. smile

TIGLJK wrote:

And the keyboard singer reminds me of pro wrestler of days past - Rick Flair https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f_hQjgsmHf0/hqdefault.jpg

Great poster. Looks like you " Fab Four" will be having a great time!

Thanks for sharing
Jim

Jim I remember Rick Flair, the keyboard player Gary is a 180 degree turn personality wise very quite and extremely talented, I have been rehearsing the Scorpions "send me an angel" (love the arrangement) should sound nice with keyboards and backing harmonies smile

Tyson7 wrote:

Great photo. Keep on Rockin' guys .

Thanks and we will smile

Zurf wrote:

Good photo.

Glad ya like it Zurf thanks! smile

What a great photo. I think you guys are going to take over where Sabbath left off. Have fun.

Thick as two short planks

keepitreal wrote:

What a great photo. I think you guys are going to take over where Sabbath left off. Have fun.

Glad ya liked the photo we are moving in some direction not sure yet but the important thing is movement. I do not think Sabbath is our genre we are more blues rock orientated but we do sneak off the beaten path every now and then smile

I can't wait to hear your rendition of the Scorps!

Baldguitardude wrote:

I can't wait to hear your rendition of the Scorps!

"Yeah that song is a vocal challenge to be sure the chord changes are not to difficult but we thought we would at least give it a shot and now with the addition of the keyboard player Zep's Kashmir is very possible, he is a top notch musician. keep ya posted smile