Topic: La Distanza - Paolo Benvegnù

Hey folks, I've been trying to figure this song out on my own for weeks but I'm having problems to identify some chords. If possible, I'd like to know the chords used in this acoustic performance:

youtu.be/J6fX3WfcRys

Here's another video that shows the hand position on the frets in a very clear way, so I think it won't be a problem for any skilled player to identify the chords being used:

youtu.be/EfEW0HkOzCw

Like I said, just knowing all the used chords would be more than great already, I don't wanna take too much of your time, guys. Thanks in advance to anyone that might care to take a look at this!

Re: La Distanza - Paolo Benvegnù

Darn, your links don't work, but I looked on the Web and everything seems to be live clips and not particularly good quality video-wise.  If you have a good mp3 you might feed it to Chordify and see what it can resolve for you..... but an acoustic solo recording will yield better results.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hey Doug, first of all thanks for the reply.

So, the links didn't work? I opened them here just fine right now, I don't know what could be the problem, unfortunately. But I guess you've probably seen the same videos I saw. Just to make sure, the first one you can find on Youtube under the name "Paolo Benvegnù - La distanza @ Linea Gotica", and the title of the second one is just "La distanza-PAOLO BENVEGNU'".

I think the two videos complement each other because the first one has a bad image quality but it's possible to listen to the melody very well as it's an acoustic solo version, while the second one is a live full band performance but all the chords he does in his acoustic guitar during the presentation seem exactly the same of the solo acoustic version. So I thought it would just be a matter of using the melody of the first one + the imagery of the second one to find out the chords.

I had tried Chordify before but it doesn't give me accurate results, unfortunately.

And thanks again, I really appreciate your attention to this matter.

I think it might be something to do with the anti spam software? And with just 2 posts under your belt it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Don't take it to heart it's no offense to you. I just copied the link.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Oh, yes. I had to remove the "ht tp" otherwise the system wouldn't let me post the topic here. So it's necessary to copy-paste the link. But I thought Doug meant it wasn't working even in that way. And no worries, I understand the anti-spam system. I'm new here so it was my first post, just came across this website yesterday but in any case if I wasn't supposed to share links under any circumstance, I apologize for that.

hi brants, the "no links" rule only applies to new members in case they are spammers, i may be completely wrong...it's been known! please, after your little hiccup enjoy chordie and all it has to offer you.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.