Topic: Colonoscopy Friday

Ask me if I'm worried, yes I am. It's been longer than 10 years since I had my last one and it was clear. Now, I don't know...

I've been making so many trips to the VA Medical Center, I feel like I've already HAD the colonoscopy.

Can't complain about the service, though.

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Colonoscopy Friday

Bill
Hope all goes well!
What branch of service did you serve in? I am in your debt for it!!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

hope it goes well bill, I am over due for my next one. because of family history I have had  the pleasure of doing it every three years  since I was 40 .the last two were clear so I was lucky and got to extend it to four years

out of tune out of key and out of touch

4 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-04-20 09:54:21)

Hope it all goes well, Bill ...

My dear wife & I have also spent a lot more time at the hospital than ever in the past 5 months ... time takes its toll on us all.

Chin up, my friend!

Good luck.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Best of luck me old friend

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Almost 5:30 am here and about6 to walk out the door using my CANE. I'm so weak-kneed from all that stuff I had to drink to clear my intestines.

Thanks everyone

Love ya

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Hope your all clear and good so you can get back to mucicating.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

So how'd it go Bill ?  Bet you're busy munchin' to get yer strength up again.  Two days of no food makes you wonder how some folks in other parts of the World get by don't it?

Hope the results were OK and no troubles on the horizon !!  smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hoping all went well and the results were good.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

All is well, thanks everyone and I am sorry for not writing sooner, but after the effects of the anesthesia, all I wanted to do was sleep. Two polyps were found which were snipped and sent for biopsies. My poor wife did the best she could getting us there and back, but neither of us had driven in Atlanta in many years and would up getting lost on the way there.

We could find NO ONE else to drive us, so we HAD to do it together - she driving and me navigating and cursing. She deserves a golden unicorn for putting up with me. I would have pulled the car over and beaten the you know what out of me had I been her.

Anyway, we're back and thank all of you for your love and concern!

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Thats why we love our wives, through it all they put up with us. Glad you're OK.. My wife is always the navigator and we've got a good system for getting around, she talks and I listen. We live pretty far out on the ridge so we've learned to rely on each other. My doctor is hinting that I should have a colonoscopy but I don't see that happening anytime soon, I ain't looking for a problem where there ain't one.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

For Dondra:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/riseoftheguardians/images/8/82/Cupcake%27s_unicorn.gif/revision/latest?cb=20121218024049

For you Bill:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/45/e2/77/45e27701ea72cc2be3280b5a894bc978.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Heh-Heh. Just showed this to Dondra and she cooed (in that Southern voice): "Oh, how sweet! And look, Bill: He's even got you sitting on the correct side (the American passenger seat). Thanks for thinking about the both of us! We're just glad to be back home, and she has a little "thank-you" gift from me being sent her from Amazon for being so patient with me.

Thanks, Roger

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass