Re: Our Friend Dino's Passing...

Scott and I recorded this last Sunday. It's the song that will be played at my memorial. I was working at camp Mon-Wed and just got to editing and uploading it tonight.

RIP Dino.

https://vimeo.com/216264694?activityReferer=1

So sorry to hear about this.... I know it's been forever since I participated actively here but all the chordians are frequently in my thoughts and I do still stop by occasionally to lurk behind the scenes. Dino was a great guy and I'll miss him terribly... Not sure what else to say... Rest in peace my friend..

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

unclejoesband wrote:

Scott and I recorded this last Sunday. It's the song that will be played at my memorial. I was working at camp Mon-Wed and just got to editing and uploading it tonight.

RIP Dino.

https://vimeo.com/216264694?activityReferer=1

Note left for you on Vim, UJB. I hadn't heard it in a very long time, and I think Dino would say he loved it as well.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

29 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-05-08 18:34:58)

Peatle Jville wrote:

Dino was one of those people who could turn winters into a warmer time. I hope his family and those close to him get to experience some of what Dino meant to his Chordie friends.

My eyes get to burnin' still whenever y'all pay tribute to him.

Never met the man, but I miss him like I'd miss my own brother. Ain't that weird?

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Note left for you on Vim, UJB. I hadn't heard it in a very long time, and I think Dino would say he loved it as well.

Bill

Thanks Bill.

I don't really know it yet so I had it in front of me. Still managed to screw it up a couple times. roll