Topic: Peatle Rockin' Some 12-Bar!!!!!

I wrote him a note and told him that was one of his VERY best vocals. Awesome, buddy!

https://soundcloud.com/messages/279932580:118668216

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Peatle Rockin' Some 12-Bar!!!!!

Cheers thank you for having a listen glad you like my vocal effort. I have to thank Robert Hall  of Hall and Shutlar for the other bits.
I will attach  the link to the song just incase anyone wants to have a listen.
https://soundcloud.com/eatleville/no-mo … -the-blues

Peatles rocked more than 12 bars i can assure you.
last time i saw him he didn`t have a beer in his hand,i nearly didn`t recognize him.

The King Of Audio Torture

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-05-09 05:00:30)

Two men walk into a bar the third one ducked.
A Horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks at horse and asks, "Why the long face?".
My ex Brother Inlaw had a drinking problem  which caused the break up of his mariage to my sister.
He was staggering home one night when a homeless man came up to him'
He asked for two dollars.
My brother inlaw said to him,  "no way you will only spend it  on drink".
The homeles man said," no way sir I dont drink."
Brother inlaw then tells him "In that case you will spend it on gambling".
The homeless man said," no I don't gamble.">
My brother inlaw look's at him  with pity before asking  the homeless man to come home with him.
The homeless  man asks, "sir  why do you want me to come home with you.?'"
My  ex brother in law replied," so my wife can see what happens to a man that doesn't drink or gamble".

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Funny! Let me ask you about the Robert Hall, thing, Pete: Is that some kind of service that provides backing tracks for you to sing with? I looked them up on google, but only found a "Bob Hall". Same person?

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

7 (edited by Phill Williams 2017-05-09 22:30:32)

love the jokes, haven't had a chance to listen to the song yet but i will get around to it.

i saw a sign in a pub " duck or grouse"

a guy walks into a pub and steps into some doggie doodle. some time later a big fella walks in to the pub and slips on the doggie muck and falls right in it, the first guy laughs and says "i did that" and woke up in hospital next day!

edited to make some sense

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

8 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-05-09 23:39:08)

Cheers thanks for the jokes. Eb and Phill. Zurf glad you got the humour.  Bill in answer to your question', Robert Hall is a friend of mine who is a very good guitarist and bass player. He has been dabbling recently with recording music at home and also plays gigs with various muscians around town. He asked me to contribute my vocals to some of his compositions even though I am not a great singer. He was  a profesional full time muso back in the in the early 1990s but now does only the odd gig and has a day time job. He  has played guitar with many NZ top players. He was also an original member of a band called Gitbox Rebellion and played on their first album. I will attach an old video of Gitbox Rebellion for you to watch.  They were  an unusual band of ten guitarists. They played mostly concert style gigs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDRB8Sc56Q0

Well done Peatle, blues suit you (but then I have told you that before) smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Thank you Jandle I appreciate your  encouragement.  I was honoured to have Robert do all the clever aspects.