Topic: Using chordie

I just registered yesterday. Signed in.Followed instructions to save song to My Songbook by clicking on link by the song that says login- save to songbook. I go to My Songbook link and it says Songbook-My Songbook (0). Also went to forums for help and the topic about using Chordie is closed. All in all pretty discouraging. How many just say the heck with it and move on to another song site or app?

2 (edited by Doug_Smith 2017-05-11 02:16:40)

Re: Using chordie

Actually the "closed" topic just means that no new posts can be added to that thread, not that the information within is not available to read and benefit from.  There is another thread here in the "About Chordie" section about the issue that you are having, and usually clearing your cookies and logging in again will correct the problem.  You might wander through up there and see if it is helpful.  I would try, but I don't keep a songbook here on Chordie because most places I go where I want my music available is so far off the "beaten track" that internet is not available.

ETA this link mentioned above:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 03#p170603

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Welcome to Chordie, I have moved your thread to the correct section.

As Doug has pointed out the 'closed' topics are the 'Stickies'. These are guidelines or help with certain operations and are not for discussion, hence they are closed, and a 'Sticky' it is always at the start at the section so it is easy to find. If you wish to mention something about these then simply start a new topic and refer to the relevant 'Sticky' in your comments.

Most of the 'Stickies' are the result of earlier discussions, so you can always use the 'search' feature to seek out previous discussions regarding a certain subject and add comments there.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

How do I delete songs from my songbook?  Don't want to delete the whole songbook!

Open the songbook containing the one you wish to delete. There is a light grey box to the left of the song title, tick the one (or ones) that are to be deleted, then click on the delete button (the dustbin symbol in the middle of the page alongside the Songbook name) and Hey Presto, job done.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"