Topic: Studio of my Song : Just outside of Nashville

My song Just Outside Of Nashville was done in studio by  my friends Jim and Rachel down in Nashville.

I thought it came out pretty well.

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/jim-kenyo … shvillemp3

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Studio of my Song : Just outside of Nashville

Jim that is country music at its best.

Thanks Peatle.  smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Nice one got that country "twang" smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Here's what I wrote on SoundCloud:

" OMG!!!!! What a GREAT song, Jim! I keep saying it over and over: You are one of the most talented writers I know of this side of Lennon/McCartney!!! I don't know how you do it, but you keep surprising me and the other Chordians with your talent! Thanks for sharing it with us! ---- Your Bud ---- Bill"

VERY well done my friend! smile

Note to Russell: Y'all have posted a few more tunes on the Tube and I want to give them a listen too, asap. Just didn't  want you to think I'd forgotten the Buzz!  smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Great guitar and vocals the sound they achieve is brilliant, but it would be nothing without your fabulous talent as a peerless writer. Give my regards to your friends.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Yup, I agree with all the comments above ... super work, TIG ... and I'm not even a country music fan.

I must concur with the others that did turn out very good

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Fantastic! He sung your song brilliantly but it was your song and lyrics .... what a joy and delight for you Jim, how rewarding, you are a talented song writer smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan