1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-05-24 23:07:33)

Topic: For Those Of You Who Have Had A Colonoscopy

Did you have a lot gas following the procedure?

I am, and from both ends, to the point where I am afraid to eat anything. It;'s REALLY umcomfortable. I am taking beano and Tums and I am walking around thumping my chest to get the gas to turn loose. This is AWFUL, y'all! Any tips?

Thanks
Bill/Opie

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: For Those Of You Who Have Had A Colonoscopy

Bill,
I was just thinking of you today- I said hmmmm Bill hasn't been on here and leaving great critiques!
AS far as the colonoscopy - I am 64 and have avoided it totally.
I do not have any desire to have one
I know it's coming - but hey - I ain't in no hurry !

I can't offer you any advice- but I will say - Poor Dondra !! 
smile

JIm

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Dondra says to tell you thanks, Jim . smile This not being able to catch my breath has me a little spooked and wakes me up several times a night, so I will get back to critueqing as soon as I'm fixed.

Thanks my friend

Opie/Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

I have had three and recommend it because early detection of polyps that can develop into colon cancer will save your life the gas is temporary

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hey Bill, my doctor says the gas is temporary and will pass. Never had a colonoscopy but at 67 I have one coming.  Be loud and be proud, let em rip.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

i have a few friends who have had them and it darn near wrecked 'em!

Ba dum dah....