Topic: Our Son Has Died (Jason -46).

Please pray for us.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Our Son Has Died (Jason -46).

Oh dear Lord!  That is terrible Bill.  I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

So sad to hear this news, praying for you and your family.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

4 (edited by TIGLJK 2017-06-03 21:44:18)

Bill and Dondra

I am so sad to hear of this.
Two wonderful people such as yourself deserve so much better in this world.
46 is way too young to pass.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

So sorry to hear of this Bill  my thoughts are with you both.

Bill, my family sends love, prayer and hope for healing  to you and your whole family during this time.

I can't imagine a worse situation.

Warm thoughts and best wishes in this trying time Bill.

Bill and Dondra 
Maree's and my heart feel for you and Dondra at this sad time. Our prayers are  for both of  you. and your extended families. i cannot offer words of wisdom and can only imagine how awfuil this is for you and your family. All I can say is you will find hidden strength to get through this hard time and Jason will always live in your hearts.
Love Pete and Maree

So Sad to hear that Bill, give Dondra a hug and express our condolences.....
We'll light a candle and you have my number if you need to talk, always here for you folks.

Doug & Janet

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Prayers and condolences from the Willis household.

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

We needed you and you were there for us. For that and so many other kindnesses you have shown our little family we are truly grateful my friends. It is now just after midnight,  my (and your) Dondra  is finally asleep, fitful though it may be and I am "on watch" in case she needs me. My friends, it is so easy to ask, "When will all this end??". It is so much better to ask for continued strength to bear what must be borne. I am certain our dear friend Dino would agree.

Good Night and God Bless You, Our Dear Friends.

Bill and Dondra Craig

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

I am so sorry for you loss, as if you have not been through enough recently, to lose a child is absolutely tragic. My heart goes out to both you and Dondra, thoughts and prayers are with you. Just wish I was closer to be able to offer some physical support. Bless you both.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Damn Bill,

That's terrible.  thoughts  with you and Dondra.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

14 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-06-04 08:46:41)

This is so very tragic, Bill ...

Our heartfelt condolences to you and your dear Dondra. May you find power from on high to endure, and find comfort in the days and weeks ahead. Warmest wishes and prayers for peace are going up on your behalf.

I know no words can truly comfort you.   My heart and prayers go out to you at this most difficult time.   Strummerboy Bill  I hope you and  Dondra can find some peace in each other.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

My condolences to you and Dondra for your loss.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

So sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss Bill.

So sorry for your loss Bill. That is awful to hear

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this Bill.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

sad news Bill, My condolences.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Dear Bill and Dondra,

This news is so sad and tragic. I guess we've all lost parents and or siblings but to lose a child must be the worst. Thankfully it's not a situation I've had to endure but that doesn't mean I don't feel your loss.

Ann also sends her love and prayers to you both. RIP Jason and condolences to you both.

Phill and Ann

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Bill and Dondra
It's heartbreaking to think of you going through this.  Jim and I went through the loss of a an infant, and can't begin to imagine losing one of our children who we've come to know as an individual.  More so, we can't imagine losing a child that we've raised to adulthood and is expected to have so much time left in this life, such as your son.  It's not the way it's supposed to go.  sad  None of us are in your shoes, and even if we had been through similar, we wouldn't feel exactly as you.  Your love and relationship with your son is unique, and I hope that in between the horrible moments you are able to pull some good memories of that love in.  Hold one another up, don't hide feelings from one another.  The two of you are the only two that share this as profoundly as you do.  Take turns being strong for one another. 

There are really no words that can ever make it better, though I hope you know how much you are loved.  Please, if there is anything that we can do - tell us and we will try our best to do it!

Our love and thoughts are with you during this very difficult time.
The Wall Family

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thank you, Amy and once again, everyone for your lovely expressions of condolence. We're here, taking care of each other and yes, Roger wishing you lived closer to help us through this, but in the final analysis, it's going to be up to Dondra and myself. Lord, I wish I could have spared her this!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Bill and Dondra,

I am so sorry to hear your sad news.  My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you both * Hugs *

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan