Topic: iPad view

anyone else having viewing difficulties with iPad? I saw another posting on this topic but there were no replies. It seems Wiki cause some obstruction and the page doesn't fill the screen.
Maybe it's because the iPad is having teething problems.
Any suggestions please?

Re: iPad view

Have you tried viewing it with the iphone version of the site?  try this:  http://www.iphone.chordie.com  - I really have no clue if that will help or not.  I noticed while viewing on my cell phone (moto droid), this version of the site helps to keep the frames in place better when viewing songs.  Good luck!  That looks like a fun little toy you've got!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

thanks! the iPhone app. works fine on the iPad (not all do) and it's a nice clean screen.
There's fewer options with this app than you get with the main Chordie site, I like to use the transposing gadget cos I play ukulele as well as guitar and this iphone site doesn't have that facility, but it's good to have no ads cluttering up the space! Thanks again. I think as the iPad settles in these irritations will be resolved. I hope!

Ahhh... I haven't used it too much with my phone (small screen and all)... I generally just print everything out from the home computer although if I had an ipad I'm sure I'd be using it constantly for Chordie and saving my paper and ink!  The admin of the site does come on here and check the threads... some others have mentioned similar issues with the iphone version (before everyone even had an ipad) so I'm sure he's probably working on it in his spare time.  Little enhancements pop up here and there so keep your eyes open and let us know how it goes for you!  (I did get your email... and am heading over to youtube in a few!  wink)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Didn't work for me  my iPad still has overlapping panes which are a pain. The iPad should be excellent for chordie being quick to fire up and portable but this let's it down. I have emailed chordie with feedback asking for help again, they never replied first time.

I will try testing on the iPad as soon as I am able to get hold of one. An alternative might be to redirect the iPad to the "ordinary" version of Chordie, since the screen most likely is large enough.

The browser on the PS3 refuses to show the homepage too, Per. It'll display all the others but not the homepage.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Doesn't, seem to be an autoscroll option on the IPad really annoying

Are there any developments in an ipad app for chordie?  I really enjoy using the program.