1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2017-07-04 16:57:49)

Topic: NCD. Haven`t bought one for awhile.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19554938_1433795260020216_9126718880461878193_n.jpg?oh=419fc846d021568fb62abbcb36e93cac&oe=59D125B7   

Not a NGD. This time it is a car. Plus, I want to see if I figured out how to post a picture. No new guitars to post. In fact, I am thinking about selling some.

Nearly there Joe, I just edited the letters 'url' at the start and finish and changed to 'img' and 'Hey Presto' - Roger

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NCD. Haven`t bought one for awhile.

That's a classic.  Nice wheels JJJ

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2017-07-05 10:02:09)

Dang, that there's sharp!

4 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2017-07-05 12:41:21)

Still can`t get a picture in on my own.Lol

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Very cool!!

I think you should bring it to NY next month. smile

unclejoesband wrote:

Very cool!!

I wish. You don`t appreciate how comfortable and better handling modern cars are until you drive an old one. No power steering. No support in the seats. No A/C. Plus, Chris doesn`t know how to drive a stick.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Joey is humble but he's also winning car shows like Quincy Jones wins Grammys.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
unclejoesband wrote:

Very cool!!

You don`t appreciate how comfortable and better handling modern cars are until you drive an old one...

I can somewhat relate. I drive a Ford F700 everyday for work. I would imagine that Falcoon doesn't handle a whole lot better. But I at least have PS in the truck. It does make me appreciate jumping in the Camry at the end of the day.

You know......If you roll down that back window it's as good as AC. big_smile OK maybe not but it's a really cool feature.  What year is it? '62-63?

unclejoesband wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
unclejoesband wrote:

Very cool!!

You don`t appreciate how comfortable and better handling modern cars are until you drive an old one...

I can somewhat relate. I drive a Ford F700 everyday for work. I would imagine that Falcoon doesn't handle a whole lot better. But I at least have PS in the truck. It does make me appreciate jumping in the Camry at the end of the day.

You know......If you roll down that back window it's as good as AC. big_smile OK maybe not but it's a really cool feature.  What year is it? '62-63?

It`s a 62. We took it down the Cape yesterday. We felt it after that. The vinyl seats feel like big soft couches at first. On top of no Power steering, power brakes, ABS. A/C.3 on the tree. A long ride can be draining. Hard to believe that all cars were like that. It is great on gas. 100 miles on 1/4 tank.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Baldguitardude wrote:

I have 2 more shows this weekend. Big ones. Wish me luck.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

I have 2 more shows this weekend. Big ones. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

A few friends have told me that buying this car was the best thing that happened. My obsession with buying guitars is dwindling. I am getting more into car shows. And winning some. Also losing some of my bad recreational habits. The stroke took a lot out of me. In JJJ style, I am beating it and making a comeback.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

I still say I'd love to see that Falcon pull into Amy's driveway. smile