Topic: Still Around

I'm just trying to get some final things taken care of regarding my son's passing. I'll be back. Just don't forget about us. smile

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Still Around

Bill and Dondra your legends who never will be forgotten around here. We know you will return when the time is right for you both. Everyone understands your need for time out for yourself.
Love to you both.
Pete and Maree

You have been conspicuous by your absence. I was about to send you an email today to ask how you both were, so glad you preempted my actions as I don't want to intrude at this time. When you're ready we'll be here glad to see you back.

Phill&Ann

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Forget about you? No way!

We know grieving takes time, and although we miss y'all, you and Dondra deserve time to regroup ... us Chordians ain't goin' anywheres!

Bill and Dondra

Miss your great commentary and incredible stories.
Whenever you are ready, we are ready with open arms to welcome you back - although we on chordie have also had our collective arms around you, hoping to ease your pain in any way we can.

Looking forward to better days.
With heartfelt best wishes,

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke