1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-08-01 01:44:45)

Topic: Bill & Amy

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/Drummerboy49/005_2.jpg

"Amy" invites you in, but shhhhhhh! We're ON THE AIR!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/Drummerboy49/008.jpg

Bill with a t-shirt at least one of you should recognize

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/Drummerboy49/005_2.jpg

"Joe Cool"

Thanks

Bill

Bill I edited your post. Photos need to start with 'img' and end with '/img' in the square brackets and not 'url'.  Roger

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

2 (edited by easybeat 2017-08-01 04:56:13)

Re: Bill & Amy

Gidday Bill
good to see you here again.

The King Of Audio Torture

Greetings Bill
Love seeing you on here again.

I wish someone would give me a guitar like that, lucky man. lol

Hope you and Dondra are OK, take care.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

And you're back in the room.....nice to see you again Bill. Love to Dondra

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Great pics, Bill ...
Good to see a smile on your face and enjoying your music. The "ON AIR" sign is a great idea on your music room; privacy when the creativity is flowing.

Tenement Funster wrote:

Great pics, Bill ...
Good to see a smile on your face and enjoying your music. The "ON AIR" sign is a great idea on your music room; privacy when the creativity is flowing.

i thought the "on air" sign was because you were in a radio or recording studio? great idea, i think i'll put one up to stop her indoors or the ankle biters disturbing my creative juices....

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Tenement Funster wrote:

Great pics, Bill ...

I tried using a door for that purpose, but it didn't seem to work. I doubt an "ON AIR" would either, but it's an awfully cool decoration.

Good to see you Bill.  I've finally got a box and packing material I think will work for that amp I offered to you.  I also need to get something out to Beamer.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Been looking for an ON AIR sign that doesn't cost tons of money. I'm jealous!

The sign: Can be had on eBay for less than twenty dollars. They come in various colors, but the cord is only 4 feet in length, so count on having to use an extension cord.

I found  an acoustic amp: 20 watts at a yard sale for $45.00. It works and looks brand new. The kid lost interest in playing guitar.

We're still struggling with the major change in our family and will be attending a support group  in mid-August, so we're still hurting.

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

It's good to see a smile on your face, Bill.  I'm glad you're getting some guitar time in.  Music helps heal more than we know sometimes.  We're always thinking of you and Dondra, and I'm not just saying that.  You're on our minds a LOT here.  <3  Glad to hear you've found a support group as well.  No doubt the hurt will stick around for a while; love does that. 

BTW - I too love the "on air" sign!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

12 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-08-02 14:36:37)

Holding her and always checking on her, it lets me see just how fragile, yet how strong Dondra is.  Amy and everyone, It's no wonder the last word a dying soldier says, is "Mama".

I have never felt so helpless --- all I can do is sit on the side of her bed and let her cry.

Thanks, everyone and please -- have a GREAT time with the real Amy on your get-together.

We send our love

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

I found  an acoustic amp: 20 watts at a yard sale for $45.00. It works and looks brand new.

I'll still go ahead and send you the electric amp.  It's tiny, but maybe it will work for you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude