Topic: The JJJ guitar sale is going on

I have to get some room in my house. Looking to sell around 10-20.  Obviously a good selection. Lol. No Gretsch for sale.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: The JJJ guitar sale is going on

More details

Fender Strat, Tele California Series, Montara. Ibanez Artcore.Yamaha Electrics. I have to open cases and see what is going.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I have to open cases and see what is going.

Isn't it great when you have so many you have forgotten what is in the cases lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

If you have any nylon string folk guitars, especially with a cut-away, I might be curious.

Once you get the models and prices you want, remember we have the marketplace forum.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm looking for a nylon string acoustic electric.

I have no Nylon Strings at all. Others going up. Ibanez acoustic electric. Danelectro electric 12 string.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I have no Nylon Strings at all. Others going up. Ibanez acoustic electric. Danelectro electric 12 string.

Tell you what - go out and buy a few nylon strings and then you can sell them to me and Zurf in a few months.

9 (edited by mekidsdad 2017-08-22 22:16:18)

What ya got for 12 string acoustics?

I had a blue Artcore 75 hollow body which was stolen. It had no tremelo, but man! I loved that guitar!  Big enough to make you look like a pro without actually being one and a beautiful learner guitar.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

mekidsdad wrote:

What ya got for 12 string acoustics?

Jim.I don`t have any.  The one I did have is already sold.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

This is a new beginning. Lol. The amount is going down. Sold a Recording King Dirty Thirties last night. A kid that wants to learn how to play. So I threw in a tuner and a set of strings.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

This is a new beginning. Lol. The amount is going down. Sold a Recording King Dirty Thirties last night. A kid that wants to learn how to play. So I threw in a tuner and a set of strings.

Enjoy Every Sandwich