Topic: Thank You

I just want to say Thank You to everyone that has been with me all these years. Through the good times and bad, The best and worst times. Just Thank You. You have all been great and supportive.You are all like family.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

2 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-09-10 08:09:25)

Re: Thank You

JJJ
Think excellent thoughts! What enters your mind repeatly ,occupies it,shapes, controls it and, in the end, expresses itself in what you do and what you become. I think togetherness is a very important ingredient . Here in  New Zealand we have a word Aroha  which in English translates to compassion, tenderness, sustaining love.  Whānau is a Māori-language word for extended family, now increasingly entering New Zealand language also. We also have people who will call you cuzzy (cousin) even though your not their cousin.  What they are saying to you is you are indentified as a person  who will always be by your side, even in difficult times.  Another word Kia ora is a Māori language greeting which has entered New Zealand English. It means, literally, have life be well/healthy. 
kia Ora JJJ cuzzy you are Chordie Whanau , Aroha to you. ( you are of great value, unique like each one of us)

Re: Thank You

You bet Joey. You're a good man.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude