Topic: Update On The Move

First, we're both stiff and sore and we didn't even carry that much. Dondra packed and I carried, but still I guess our bodies aren't used to all those different positions..

The amps and guitars are over there already. Next the drums in their cases - which we will carry in at at dusk. On he day of the BIG move (9.30), some college students have volunteered to help us with the  heavy stuff and we hope to have at least ONE bed assembled for us to collapse on that night.

I will be online until the 29th and then offline until the following week sometime.

Love from

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Update On The Move

Good luck with the remaining part of you r move.  Hope all goes well.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

I am pleased you have got some help with your move, here's hoping it all goes smoothly and there is abed for you to sleep on. smile

Give SHAMBO a big hug from me.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2017-09-18 04:24:33)

Bill and Dondra Wishing you all the best it wont be long before you are in your new place  with your love for each  it will become a beautiful home. You cant build a home with  hammer and nails, bricks, mortar , and stone , it takes love to make a house a home.
God bless
Pete and Maree

Stay strong Bill. I'm sorry you have this challenge when you've had so many others recently.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude