Topic: Help !!!!!

I have been trying to find out the model of a guitar which the great singer songwriter John Miles plays.

It is featured on a dvd release for a german tv programme which is called 'Ohne Filter', I can see it is a Gibson, it has a signature just above the fretboard on the guitar body, it looks like a semi acoustic but has no soundhole ???

The song it is featured in is breathtaking and is called 'Pale Spanish Moon' if anyone has the chords to this song I would be grateful.

Thanks All

Re: Help !!!!!

sorry, not able to help

Good Eye Rickyjack!  I inserted my usual warning into the post.... and tracked the ip address to Pakistan where it has been listed as a suspected Spam server, which is not currently blacklisted.  So we'll keep a sharp eye on this one and see what transpires.  It's up to the section Mods to determine if it should be deleted.

Thanks;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Now back to the original question... near as I can find, Miles used everything from a Strat to a Gibson 335, including a twin SG.... so going from the description you provided (and without seeing it) I would guess that he is using a Gibson Les Paul, and yes they are also available in a semi-hollow without sound-holes which shaves off some of the weight and changes the tone a bit.  A link to a photo would be helpful to nail it down though.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

i dropped the spam hammer with full and certain knowledge that they would return with more drivel...sorry, carry on. phill

There are two "L's" in Phill