Topic: Thread bombing

Hi all, just planned to go guitar class before that have to purchase guitar, so kindly suggest me best guitar.

Re: Thread bombing

eleczo wrote:

Hi all, just planned to go guitar class before that have to purchase guitar, so kindly suggest me best guitar.

Hey eleczo,

I recommend you start a new thread on your request. You will no doubt get more responses.

Good luck!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I've split and moved this post and Jets reply.

Thread bombing to me is like photobombing. So eleczo, if you want to join in a conversation keep to the theme. If you want to begin your own thread open a new topic. If you're thinking of adding spam.... DON'T!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

I've split and moved this post and Jets reply.

Thread bombing to me is like photobombing. So eleczo, if you want to join in a conversation keep to the theme. If you want to begin your own thread open a new topic. If you're thinking of adding spam.... DON'T!

Thanks for doing this Phill! You are going to have to show me how so I can do it myself next time. big_smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C