Topic: Chordiestock is this week?

Can’t believe it’s finally here. I have wanted to go to this event for years and in 3 short days that becomes a reality.  I’m super excited.  Oh, and scotch.

Re: Chordiestock is this week?

LOL - I just counted, I have 17 bottles of booze, but scotch isn't one of them big_smile . Rum, vodka, bourbon, gin, Irish whiskey, but no scotch. DOH!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I plan to bring a few treats, including 2-3 bottles of whiskey and bourbon from a local distiller.

Jeff: I just reported your post as fantastic.

Every time I read the word bourbon, I begin to lick my lips and start salivating. I'm bringing a bottle of my favorite course, but can't wait to sample some new treats.  tongue

DE .

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

LMAO Joe - I told you this was a party!

DE - I've got a handle of Devils Cut with your name on it! smile

I have to travel light. Greyhound charges extra for each piece of luggage. I will find a package store down there. After the foot of snow tomorrow and Tuesday, it should be smooth after that.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Well the work at the late mother-in-law's place hasn't progressed as well as I would have hoped so it looks like I will again have to bow out.

Hope everyone has a great trip and a fun filled weekend.

I found some booze that I think Bee Rad would really like and which Victoria may have fun coming up with some concoction or other to make with it, so I'm planning to bring a bottle of it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I think it's both hilarious and slightly disturbing that this thread is about discussing booze as opposed to what guitar everyone is bringing. Priorities! big_smile

topdown wrote:

I think it's both hilarious and slightly disturbing that this thread is about discussing booze as opposed to what guitar everyone is bringing. Priorities! big_smile

JJJ has so many guitars he probably matches them to booze like steak and wine. This way he knows what to bring. Danelectros go great with canadian whiskey, but I think Guilds are better with Islay scotches.

Baldguitardude wrote:
topdown wrote:

JJJ has so many guitars he probably matches them to booze like steak and wine. This way he knows what to bring. Danelectros go great with canadian whiskey, but I think Guilds are better with Islay scotches.

If you notice pictures that I post , there is usually a can of Genny on the guitar. Or Jack Daniels.Lol. I have had to moderate a bit due to health issues.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Baldguitardude wrote:

Can’t believe it’s finally here. I have wanted to go to this event for years and in 3 short days that becomes a reality.  I’m super excited.  Oh, and scotch.

What kind of Scotch??

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

What kind of Scotch??

I'm not sure yet. I'll need to make a run to a liquor store once I get there and see what strikes me.

OK, Topdown:

Blueridge 63A ( 000, rosewood/Adirondack)
Ohio Valley OV-100 (dread-naught, mahogany/sitka - from Kent Ohio, remembered because of events May 4 1970)
Bristol BF-15 ( small, mahogany laminate set up with Nashville tuning)
Devil's Cut (bourbon).  smile

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

^ Looks like an excellent selection of instruments and libations DE!

T minus 14 hours until we leave for the airport. Can't wait!

I will be leaving tomorrow. I guess I better start thinking about what I'm going to bring and how I'm going to bring it. It's been a busy month.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

We are here.  It’s nice and cool.  We just had a snack at Sloppy Joes and after a family nap it’s open mic time.

Looking forward to some pics ... !!

cheers

Richard

-[ Musician, writer, guitarist, singer ]-
Bandcamp     https://richardmortimer.bandcamp.com/follow_me
Discogs          https://www.discogs.com/release/29065579
YouTube         https://www.youtube.com/@RichardMortimerMusic

Have a great time y'all !!  smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

neophytte wrote:

Looking forward to some pics ... !!

cheers

Richard

Video would be even better. smile

Photos  and video please.

waiting on the first police report

out of tune out of key and out of touch

mojo01 wrote:

waiting on the first police report

http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_3838.gif http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_3838.gif http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_3838.gif