Topic: How do I ADD a new entry? I want to add the followintg...

RAIN
DADDAD

Capo III

Yes, that says DADDAD, and that's how Patty plays it. While I understand that she switches out her G string for another D, your guitar should probably be fine just by tuning down your G string so that it sounds identical to an open 4th string -- especially with the capo at the 3rd fret to help keep the string from flopping around. The chords are ridiculously simple, and there are a couple of ways to do it.

On the CD and in concert, Patty plays it like this:

G: 550000
A: 770000
Bm: 990000
D: 000000

If playing anything but first position chords give you the heebie-jeebies, you can also play it with basic Open D shaped chords as follows:

G: 550000
A: 002000
Bm: 024000
D: 000000

Intro: (Bm)(A)(G) . . . 4x

(G)It's hard to (A)listen to a (Bm)hard hard (A)heart

MODERATOR'S NOTE:
Rest of this song was edited out.
Please do not post full lyrics/chords for copyrighted material to the chordie forum.  Unpleasant legal complications could occur.

Re: How do I ADD a new entry? I want to add the followintg...

Hi Roderic and welcome to chordie!  Sorry, but I had to remove most of what you had posted - copyright restrictions, etc. etc.

Regarding adding something to chordie's index - chordie is a search engine that finds, formats and presents material found elsewhere on the web.  See the 'Resources' page for FAQ's and more info on getting something included within chordie's search parameters.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

I have worked out the chords to SUNFLOWER by GLEN CAMPBELL.  How do I upload this Chordie.com?

hi terry,
i am afraid you cannot upload straight onto chordie.
Chordie works as a search engine and get songs from other sites.
If you really want to see it on chordie you have to submit it to another site, wait il it is on the other site then direct chordie to it by adding. tha is the only way. sorry.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I'm having trouble adding songs, because the chordie screen seems to be loading on my browswer incorrectly. The side panel is covered with a bunch of text. Anyone know how to get around this? I've tried 2 different browsers.
Best
A

Please post an url to the song where you have overflow problems